Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Dammit Sherry, put down the camera.......

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Cotton Candy Lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    2,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lmao What's up Rocktography? Seen any good shows lately?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member rocktography's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 21st, 2003
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Woah, that scared me! I thought you didn't like something I had photographed! LOL [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    I've seen plenty of good shows lately, and I have a ton coming up! July is a great month! All the shows i'll be attending and photographing are listed on my website. And ya know I always post links to photos asap! [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •